Friday, June 10, 2022

Everyone has a photographic memory.

 Some don't have film.

Of course, this doesn't apply anymore, does it? No one uses film, right? I don't know about you, but now that I take photos with my phone, I take way too many photos. You have to say this for old film cameras: I used to stage my photographs a lot better than I do now because I knew it would cost me money to develop that picture.

That's true of many things nowadays. So much is disposable. I think about that as I do some crocheting in the evenings. I donate everything I make and I don't begrudge the effort I put into it. I know some people won't value the blanket or shawl I make, but that's okay. I'm doing it for myself as much as for them. I like listening to books as I sew, so it's a win-win for me. If someone considers what I'm doing as disposable, well, I guess that's okay. 


No comments: